You love your retirement life, but at The Delaney at Lake Waco, it gets even better! With all our incredible services and amenities and the benefits of maintenance-free living, you’ll have more time and even more opportunities to pursue the things you really want to do. In other words, independent living in Waco, TX at The Delaney simply allows you to be you.
Keep your body moving in our fun classes and stay in shape by using our fully equipped fitness studio.
Enjoy our full calendar of social, educational and recreational activities, both on our campus and in the greater Waco area.
Our Embrace the World program brings you the adventure of world travel through enjoying hands-on experiences with the culture, foods, and entertainment of a different country each month.
Indulge in your favorite pastimes and learn new skills in our arts and crafts studio.
Meet friends for coffee in the morning and enjoy happy hour drinks in the afternoon at the bar. Cozy up in front of the fireplace in the community living room for great conversation and laughs.
- Restaurant-style, chef-prepared dining with a delightful menu, ranging from gourmet cuisine to bistro fare
- On-campus, full service, hair salon and spa to keep you looking and feeling your very best
- Wellness programs, including fully equipped fitness studio, to help you live your best life
- Well-appointed art studio
- Access to higher levels of care, such as assisted living and memory care, at our on-campus Hamlets at The Delaney
- The Great Hall, a perfect place to meet friends for memorable get-togethers
Health and Wellness Navigation
The Delaney is committed to offering a holistic approach to your total health and well-being.
We provide a highly trained Senior Health and Wellness Navigation team, who work personally with you to anticipate your health and wellness needs and address them. They’ll guide you through the many programs, services and amenities we offer that focus on all eight Dimensions of Wellness to ensure your overall physical, psychological and social well-being. Our Navigation team will also help guide you through any medical challenges that may lie ahead, offering assistance with:
- Preparation and follow-up for outpatient or hospital care
- Coordination of appointments and arrangement of transportation
- Coordination of post-acute care or in-residence wellness checks and the delivery of specific nutritional meals
- Transitioning you to higher levels of care whenever you may need it
At The Delaney, we know that the way we provide our services is just as important as the services themselves.
That’s why everything starts with Extraordinary Impressions®—our culture of gracious hospitality and service—which ensures that each interaction with you and your family is meaningful and memorable. Below are some of the personal services we provide:
- Convenient transportation to a wide variety of scheduled events and outings
- Emergency response system, providing personal safety and peace of mind
- Pet-friendly campus
- Cleaning services every two weeks
- Staffing around-the-clock, so whenever you need us, we’re here to help
When you choose independent living at The Delaney, the only things you’ll be giving up are the things that slow you down, hold you back and keep you from living your very best retirement life.
These are just some of the residential services we take care of, so you don’t have to:
- Prompt and complete maintenance of your apartment home, including all appliances supplied by The Delaney
- Meticulous lawn care and grounds maintenance ensuring The Delaney will always look beautiful and inviting year-round for you and your visitors
- 24/7 staffing
A delightful, full service, restaurant-style experience every day. Delicious, healthy variety of fresh, chef-prepared dishes from an eclectic menu that ranges from gourmet cuisine to bistro favorites.
And a program that lets you decide where and when you enjoy your meals.
That’s dining at The Delaney, and it doesn’t get any better! Our Preferred Choice Dining™ monthly meal credits program gives you the freedom and flexibility to use your credits any way you wish —breakfast, lunch, dinner—or even to treat your guests. It’s specifically designed so that you can eat the way you want to eat, and to enjoy the experience so that you can be you.
Floor Plans & Pricing
Your beautiful new apartment home has everything you will need, with contemporary layouts designed with you in mind. Each apartment has a bright, sunny interior, smartly equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, and, yes, lots of storage, with large walk-in closets for easy organization. Every residence also includes an emergency response system for your peace of mind.
Of course, pets are always welcome too!
View our pricing and take a look at our comfortable, spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans to see which one is right for you.View Floor Plans
Meet The Team
Ken brings to the job management expertise spanning more than 20 years. He has specialized in operations, customer service and start-up operations serving seniors of independent living, assisted living and memory support. He is responsible for the community's day-to-day operations.
MARY JANE VOLTIN
Community Relations Counselor
Mary Jane Voltin brings over four years of experience in the field of senior living and a wealth of knowledge and passion to the community. She will be responsible for discussing the community's residential offerings and lifestyle services to professionals and community resources in the area.
Director of Culinary Services