Just because your health needs change, it doesn’t mean your life has to change. The Delaney at Lake Waco provides assisted living, in Waco, TX that gives you just the help you need so you can do what you want, when you want. We’ll assist with the basic activities of daily living, like bathing, dressing and grooming, medication management and personal maintenance … so you can be you.
Health and Wellness Navigation
The Delaney is committed to offering a holistic approach to your total health and well-being.
That’s why we provide a highly trained Health and Wellness Navigation team, who will work personally with you to anticipate your health and wellness needs and to address them. They’ll guide you through the many programs, services and amenities we offer, focusing on all 8 Dimensions of Wellness to ensure your overall physical, psychological and social well-being. Our Navigation team will also help guide you through any medical challenges that may lie ahead, offering assistance with:
- Preparation and follow-up for outpatient or hospital care
- Coordination of appointments and arrangement of transportation
- Coordination of post-acute care or in-residence wellness checks and the delivery of specific nutritional meals
- Transitioning you to higher levels of care whenever you may need it
At The Delaney, we know that the way we provide our services to you is just as important as the services themselves.
That’s why, everything starts with Extraordinary Impressions®—our culture of gracious hospitality and service—which ensures that each interaction with you and your family is meaningful and memorable. Below are some of the personal services we provide:
- Assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing and grooming and medication management
- Nurse onsite 24 hours a day to ensure your health and safety needs are always met
- Convenient transportation to a wide variety of scheduled events and outings as well as to medical appointments
- Emergency response system, providing personal safety and offering peace of mind
- Pet-friendly campus
- Cleaning service and flat linen service every week
When you choose assisted living at The Delaney, you’ll enjoy the freedom and flexibility to do what you want, when you want, with a helping hand anytime you need it.
These are just some of the residential services we take care of, so you don’t have to:
- Prompt and complete maintenance of residences, appliances, and gathering spaces
- Meticulous lawn care and grounds maintenance to ensure that the assisted living facilities of The Delaney always look beautiful and inviting year-round, both for you and for your visitors
- 24/7 Staffing
- Restaurant-style, chef-prepared dining with a delightful menu, ranging from gourmet cuisine to bistro fare
- On-campus, full service, hair salon and spa to keep you looking and feeling your very best
- Community great room with a comfy fireplace and big-screen TV that make this the perfect place for socializing and relaxation
- Wellness programs to help you live your best life
- The Great Hall, a perfect place to meet friends for memorable get-togethers
- Special neighborhood entrance for easy pick-up, drop-off and guest visits
A delightful, full service, restaurant-style experience every day. A delicious, healthy variety of fresh, chef-prepared dishes from an eclectic menu that ranges from gourmet cuisine to bistro favorites. A warm and cozy dining room. Also, a family-style kitchen, where you can share breakfast every morning. That’s dining at The Delaney, and it doesn’t get any better than that.
Keep your body moving by joining in one of our fun exercise classes and stay in shape using our fully equipped fitness studio.
Enjoy our full calendar of social, educational and recreational activities, both on our campus and in the greater Waco area.
Our Embrace the World program brings you the adventure of world travel through enjoying hands-on experiences with the culture, foods, and entertainment of different countries across the globe.
Indulge in your favorite pastimes and learn new skills in our arts and crafts studio.
Meet up with friends in front of the fireplace in our gathering areas for conversation, laughs, snacks and for viewing your favorite programs on the big-screen TV.
Floor Plans & Pricing
Your beautiful assisted living apartment home has everything you want, with contemporary layouts designed with you in mind. Each one has a bright, sunny interior and kitchenette. Utilities? Most are included, and further, every residence has an emergency response system for your peace of mind. Pets are always welcome too! View our pricing and take a look at our comfortable, spacious studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom floor plans to see which one is right for you.View Floor Plans
Meet The Team
Ken brings to the job management expertise spanning more than 20 years. He has specialized in operations, customer service and start-up operations serving seniors of independent living, assisted living and memory support. He is responsible for the community's day-to-day operations.
MARY JANE VOLTIN
Community Relations Counselor
Mary Jane Voltin brings over four years of experience in the field of senior living and a wealth of knowledge and passion to the community. She will be responsible for discussing the community's residential offerings and lifestyle services to professionals and community resources in the area.
- Long term care insurance
- Life insurance
- Veteran’s benefits
- Sale of a home
- Reverse mortgage
- Bridge loan